- Melee This Champion's Basic Attack is melee.
- Enforcer An Enforcer is the first into a battle and tries to soak up as much damage for their team possible.
- Power Damage Champion
- Power Damage Champion This Champion increases in strength and effectiveness most as you acquire Power Damage.
- Blood Money
- Blood Money Trigger: Whenever a Credit is collected or a drone/creature is last hit near Gaslight Joker, he regains Health over time, and he permanently gains Max Health, up to a maximum. If he dies, this increase is halved.
- Fetid Cleaver
- Fetid Cleaver Gaslight Joker empowers his next Basic Attack to deal Power Damage, apply Filthy, and grants him Health equal to a percentage of his Max Health. This skill resets his Basic Attack cooldown.
- Ham Toss
- Ham Toss Gaslight Joker tosses his ham at the ground, dealing Power Damage in the area. Damaged enemy Champions are Feared (forced to flee) for a short time. Drones and creatures are Stunned. All targets also receive the Filthy effect for a few seconds.
- Snack Time!
Gaslight Joker gains a Skill Shield that prevents the damage and effects of the next enemy skill that hits him.
When a skill is blocked, Snack Time's cost is refunded and he gains Move Speed. His Move Speed fades back to normal over a short time.
If he has a Skill Shield from another source, both Skill Shields will be consumed when they block a skill.
- Rat Swarm
Using Rat Swarm toggles the skill on or off. When toggled on, a horde of rats follow Gaslight Joker. Enemies in the area lose Move Speed, and are dealt Power Damage per second. The cost of Rat Swarm is decreased by if an enemy Champion is in the swarm.
Rat Swarm's Slow is doubled on Filthy enemies.